DR. GAURAVI JAIN M.D.S. (PROSTHODONTIST TOD)
Regn. No. A-799
1) High School (AECS Rawatbhata) Year of passing: March 1994 Aggregate-76%
2) Higher Secondary (AECS Rawatbhata) Year of passing: March 1996 Aggregate-90%
3) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (University of Rajasthan) Year of passing: DEC 2001 Aggregate-64%
4) Masters of Dental Surgery (DAVV University) Year of passing: SEP 2009
Jun. Lecturer (2005-2006) Rishiraj Dental College,Bhopal.
Sr.Lecturer(2009-2013) Rishiraj Dental college Bhopal.
Reader (Sep2013- continued) Rishiraj Dental college Bhopal.
DISSERTATION: “Evaluation and comparison of the bond strength of acrylic resin teeth with denture base resin following surface treatment of resin teeth with dichloromethane and monomethyl methacrylate monomer.”
LIBRARY DISSERTATION: “Prosthodontic consideration of Dental Implants”
SCIENTIFIC PAPER PRESENTATIONS :
1) Evaluation and comparison of the bond strength of acrylic resin teeth with denture base resin following surface treatment of resin teeth with dichloromethane and monomethyl methacrylate monomer. Presented at the 38th IPS conference at Indore on 12-14th Nov 2010
2) Recementation of an FPD with a loose retainer- A prosthodontist point of view. Presented at the 9th national convention of prosthodontic PG students held on 22-24th June2007 at Wardha.
1) Microwavable dentures: An overall analysis Presented at the 34th Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference held from 2nd to5th November 2006 at Kanniyakumari.
2) Crown removal in fixed prosthodontics. Presented at35th Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference held from 6th to11th September 2007 at New Delhi.
TABLE CLINIC PRESENTATION:
A simplified technique of making putty wash double impression in rubber base.Presented at the 34th Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference held from 2nd to5th November 2006 at Kanniyakumari.
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ATTENDED
Attended the International conference of Orthodontics held at Jaipur in year 2001.
NATIONAL CONFERENCES ATTENDED :
1) 64th Indian Dental Conference at Jaipur on 10th-14th feb 2011.
2) 38thNational Annual Conference of Indian Prosthodontic Society, Indore (12-14th November, 2010)
3) 35th Indian Dental Conference at held on 6th & 11th Sep 2007 at New Delhi.
4) 9th national Convention of prosthodontic PG students 22nd-24th June 2007 at Wardha.
5) 34th National Conference of Prosthodontics, Kanniyakumari (2nd - 5th November,2006)
CDE AND HANDS-ON COURSES:
1) First-hand experience of performing dental surgery using Diode Lasers under guidance of Dr Vipul Kumar Shrivastav held at Bhopal on 9th Dec 2012.
2) Attended CDE on Implant Diagnosis And Treatment Planning at Indore on 29th sep 2007.
3) Successfully completed hands course on Dental Implants in Indore on 25th march 2007.
4) Participated in 3rd PG workshop on Fixed Prosthodontics at PEARS in GDC Mumbai (10-11th march 2007).
5) Participated in 4th PG workshop on Occlusion In Complete Dentures at GDC Mumbai on 11-12th Aug 2007.
6) Attended pre conference course on Bridge The Gap in kanniyakumari on 2nd Nov 2006/
7) Attended pre convention course on Implant Tissue Supported Over Dentures at Wardha on 22nd june 2007.
8) Successfully participated workshop on Digital Photography & Orthodontic Update held at Indore under guidance of Dr Akhtar Husain(10thDec 2007).
9) CDE on Cast Partial Dentures at Gaziabad on 10-12th Oct 2007.
10) Attened Pre Confer Course on Role Of Articulators on 8th Sep 2007.
1) Best paper award for the faculty paper presentation in 38th IPS conference at Indore on 12-14th Nov 2010.
2) Award certificate for chairing two scientific sessions in 38th Indian prosthodontic society conference held at Indore on 12th and 13th nov 2010 resp.
3) Seven paper publication accepted in International and Indian Dental Journals with credit of 47 points.
CAREER GOAL AND AIM :
To become an astute academician and clinician of contemporary dental practice who can further work towards inspiring the young minds in dentistry.